How To Recover/Reset Your 2go Password | [Password Reminder & Troubleshooting]

I was having a problem logging in to my 2go account recently because I forgot my password. Having this little problem, I then sought for a way to retrieve my password.
After researching, I discovered that one cannot retrieve his password but can only reset it. Then after resetting it, one can now change his password.
Enough of talking let's go straight to the point.

To reset your 2go Password send an sms with the
word "2go password" to 32120.

This service costs #30 and it was only tested on Airtel. I don't know about others networks but I'll put down an update if I've tried others.

I'm writing this post from Nigeria presently, don't know about other countries.

Kindly share this post to friends if you like it. And you can also +1 it to Google.

Buy me a drink on Virtapay (login or signup to do that)

7 comments:

  1. Indeed, ds iz d ideal idea. Keep it upIndeed, ds iz d ideal idea. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ideal Idea13/9/11 11:26 PM

    Thanks for your comments guys.
    I Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Av send 2go password to 32120 bt they don't reply me, wat should i do? An i was using etisalat line 2 register my 2go

    ReplyDelete
  4. av sent a couple of messagess as regards 2 ny resetin of password...@ d end,wud b deductd witot d new password...tried thrice n its so nt cool...am chinyer80:.pls i need my account bk plssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Hero4bon, you are probably sending "2go Password" using a wrong number. @ Anonymouse.. You may get a tipbit you can use to recover your 2go account easily at Aryk Ent fan page

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved © 2010-2013 | Privacy. Powered by Blogger.