Download GTBank Mobile Phone Application | Mobile Velocity [MoVe]

I was recently searching for something in the Ovi Store then I stumbled upon an app created by Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB).
I found this particular app very useful so I decided to write something about it.

So, Here we go:

The name of this app is called Mobile Velocity (MoVe). It has a user experience which you'll surely enjoy.
Here is a breakdown of some of it's features;

  1. It enables you locate the nearest branch or ATM port around you through the using of Nokia's OVI Maps & Google Maps
  2. It has a real time currency exchange calculator which allows you to get the exchange rates for foreign currencies like NGN, USD, GBP, FRA, EUR, YEN, etc.
  3. Bank rates for the USD, GBP, YEN, EUR, etc.
  4. Daily stock market report from the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
This is just a little summary of this wonderful app.

Head on to the Ovi Store to download yours now! Or you can search for it through the mobile ovi store application on your phone.

To know more about Guaranty Trust Bank, visit their official website www.gtbank.com

Share this post if you like it.
Don't miss my future updates. Stay subscribed to my RSS Feeds.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. I recommend this app. I downloaded it few days ago. Its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I love this application. It keeps you connected to your account on the go.

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved © 2010-2013 | Privacy. Powered by Blogger.