How To Know If Your Globacom Sim Card/Line Has Been Registered

Hello Reader,
Today am sharing am experience with you concerning Globacom Sim Card registration process which many of us have engaged in.

This Sim Card registration process has been going on for a while now and some people have doubts if their Glo line has really been registered as claimed.
 I have also been been a victim of such
 circumstance when after engaging in the sim card registration exercise and only for me to find out that my line wasn't actually registered by the so called attendant.

This particular guy even collected a sum of #50 from me to register my line. I realized this when i decided to send the short-code REG to 3456 as a message.

You know some of this guys that register your sim card for you don't actually remember to upload it to Globacom's Database.

So, to know if your Glo line has been registered text REG to 3456

If your line has been registered, you'll receive a message like this Your SIMCARD 2348051111111 has been registered. Thank You.

You could as well help spread this message by Sharing it to your friends.

No comments

All Rights Reserved © 2010-2013 | Privacy. Powered by Blogger.