How to link 2go Messenger with Twitter | Tweet Easily

This post i'm sharing with you today explains how I connected my 2go account with my Twitter account. By doing this, I can view tweets on my timeline, send replies and also tweet without actually quitting the 2go app.

I've posted something similar to this current post previously, it was on How I Linked My Twitter Account with Facebook


Now to today's post, I hope you won't have any trouble undertaking this task. All you need do is follow these steps carefully and you'll see it's that easy;

=>      Visit www.tweet.im on your browser.

=>      Click the "Sign in with Twitter" Button.

  You will be taken to Twitter's App Authentication page where you need to authorise the application

=>      Enter your login details and select the "Authorise" Button.


You'll be redirected to a page where you need to select the preferred account to link. Select "Google  Talk" and enter your email address into the required field.



=>      Click "Register"


After doing the steps above,  launch the 2go app on your mobile device;

=>     Click Settings

=>     Select "Gateways"> GTalk Gateway

=>     Login with your Username & Password and click "Submit".


After that, Go to your Friend list to accept a request from GTalk and add as friend (e.g your gtalk username@tweet.im).



When all these is done you'll be able to perform your twitter activities easily without stress.

To Tweet, just type (chat) into @tweet.im on your friend list and send.




N.B: Only a Gmail address can be used for registration.


Don't miss my future updates, Subscribe Now via Email.


Source => Gurusdiary


If you've got any suggestion or question concerning this article, kindly relay your comments in the box below
Thanks

No comments

All Rights Reserved © 2010-2013 | Privacy. Powered by Blogger.