How to Insert Special Symbols into Status Updates of Social Networks [facebook, twitter, 2go, smiley, BB]

This post is an abridge version of what I really had in mind. After pondering on where to start from, I decided to kick-off like this.

Most of my friends keep on asking me how I insert unique symbols like this →☺ into the chats, comments and status update I give on the social sites I use. Anyway, how I do it is no big deal
. I also don't perform any form of magic.

Here is a some of the symbols you could also use to spice up your chats, comments and status updates.



All you've got to do is Copy & Paste it.  Simple! Isn't it?


☺ ☺ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♢ ♤ ♧ ♡ © ® ™ ℠ ª  ♩ ♪ ♭ ♬ 


 ¼ ½ ¾ º ¹ ² ¼ ½ ¾ ⌣ ✆ ✉ ★ ☆ ♂ ♀ 


 ¥ ₣ ₤ $ ¢ € ₤ £ ₧ € ₯ % ‰ ζ** *† Ω √ ✓ ✗ 


 ♥̸̨-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸♥̸̨ № Σ Λ Γ ✓ ✗ ☐ ☑ ⇆ → ↓ ‡ ₣ ¬ ª ¯


 (( )) [ < { « ~ = ± “ ^ % ] > } » \


÷ ` ” | ∫ ƒ  ∑ † ‡ … ¦ ¤ ± µ ð̀́ Ώ Δ Θ έ


˚°º°˚ •☀°♡◦∙°¨•♥•¨°∙◦ ☀ ☁ ☂ 


This symbols can be used almost anywhere, I've tried it on Twitter, Facebook and 2go. Expand your horizons by trying it on other social networks you use.

For easy access to this symbols, bookmark or save this page on your web browser.

More symbols will be added periodically, stay glued to this blog so you won't miss my updates.  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!

Cheers!!


If you have any suggestion, questions or problem concerning this post, feel free to use the comment box below

No comments

All Rights Reserved © 2010-2013 | Privacy. Powered by Blogger.