How to Edit Your 2go Account Details | Information | Profile

This post I'm sharing with you today is about my personal experience with 2go messenger.

After I signed up for 2go, I wasn't satisfied with the information I used to register. So, I sought for a way to edit my 2go account.

While researching, I found a shortcode which one could use as a medium to edit his/her account information.

To edit your 2go account details, Text the word UPDATE to 32120

This costs #30 if you're a user from Nigeria. I don't know about other countries yet.

After sending the SMS, you will receive a service message containing a link. The link takes you to a webpage where you can edit your account information.

You allowed to change only a limited section of your information.
Some of what you can change are as follow:

1) Full Name
2) Gender
3) Location
4) Birthday

NB: You may only edit your profile once and cannot edit it again in future.

Think about this carefully before you make a move.

Click here to get our free updates by Email


SHARE THIS POST IF YOU LIKE IT

Also Don't Forget to like our Fanpage.




If you have any suggestion, questions or problem concerning this post, feel free to use the comment box below

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this,i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant buy go credit.kus d number i usd in registering is lost and sumhw i dnt knw how to edit my profile to update my new number.without the old one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not nice just to edit your profile once, you must be able 2 change it many times who can help with that

    ReplyDelete
  4. U rily tried wit d info u gave. Kudos 2 u praizjosh. I hail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anytime i want to request for 2go credit, they always deduct my airtime but they would credit my 2go account, what can i do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be because you haven't verified your phone number or you used a different phone number to buy 2go credits.

      Try sending an SMS with the word "2GOVERIFY" to 32120 (without the quotes)

      Delete
  6. U really tried.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wana my location, I dd send an sms bt nothng happned .any1 cn help plz?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right now it looks like Expression Engine is the best blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


    my weblog kitchen design

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous
    Hope you sent the message from phone number you used to register for 2go intially?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the number i use to register my 2go got lost, so how will i do this ? Plz help me out

      Delete
  10. I don't think there is a work around for that yet.

    I suggest you visit the 2go contact page to lodge your complaints http://www.2go.im/contact

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. am havin problems with this phone no. of a thing...the 2go company should have taught of makin provisions 4 edittin a mobile no. in cases like loosin a mobile no. Its not fair @ all

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved © 2010-2013 | Privacy. Powered by Blogger.